Thornton Industries began construction of a warehouse on July 1, 2016. The project was completed on March 31, 2017. No new loans were required to fund construction. Thornton does have the following two interest-bearing liabilities that were outstanding throughout the construction period: $2,000,000, 8% note $8,000,000, 4% bonds Construction expenditures incurred were as follows: July 1, 2016 $ 400,000 September 30, 2016 600,000 November 30, 2016 600,000 January 30, 2017 540,000 The company’s fiscal year-end is December 31. Required: Calculate the amount of interest capitalized for 2016 and 2017. (Do not round the intermediate calculations. Round your percentage answers to 1 decimal place (i.e. 0.123 should be entered as 12.3%).)
Thornton Industries began construction
by | Mar 18, 2020 | Uncategorized
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.