The partnership of Pen, Evan, and Torves
by | Mar 18, 2020 | Uncategorized
The partnership of Pen, Evan, and Torves has asked you to assist in winding up its business affairs. You compile the following information:
The trial balance of the partnership on June 30, 20X1, is:
Accounts Receivable (net) $22,000
Plant and Equipment (net) $99,000
Accounts Payable $55,000
Pen, Capital $17,000
Evan, Capital $45,000
Torves, Capital $24,000
Total $141,000 $141,000
The partners share profits and losses as follows: Pen 50 percent, Evan 30 percent, and Torves 20 percent.
The partners are considering an offer of $100,000 for the accounts receivable, inventory, and plant and equipment as of June 30. The $100,000 will be paid to creditors and the partners in installments, the number and amounts of which are to be negotiated.
Need a cash distribution plan as of June 20, 20X1, showing how much cash each partner will receive if the offer to sell the assets is accepted.
Why work with us?
All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements.
We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients.
100% Money Back Guarantee:
In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund.
Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone.
You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.