Tern Corporation, a calender year C corporation, is solely owned by Jessica Ramirez. Tern’s only business since its incorporation in 2009 has been land surveying services. In Tern’s state of incorporation, land surveying can be performed only by a licensed engineer. Upin audit of Tern’s 2009 and 2010 tax returns, the IRS assessed tax deficiencies stemming from its conclusion that the corporation subject to the flat tax rate of 35%. Jessica believes that the IRS’ s determination is incorrect, and she has asked you for advice on how to proceed. Evaluate the IRS’ s position regarding the treatment of Tern Corporation as a personal service corporation, and prepare a memo for the client files describing the results of your research.
Tern Corporation, a calender year C corporation,
by | Mar 18, 2020 | Uncategorized
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.