Smith, Brown and Easton (S, B & E) are partners with
by | Mar 18, 2020 | Uncategorized
Smith, Brown and Easton (S, B & E) are partners with capital balances of $5 000, $4 000 and $2 000 respectively and S, B &E share profits 50 per cent, 25 per cent and 25 per cent respectively.
The partners have decided to liquidate the partnership and sell the non-cash assets for a $10 000 loss. After the loss is allocated, the capital account of Easton is $500 Debit. Easton is bankrupt and has left the country and will not be making up the shortfall. This capital deficiency will result the capital accounts of the partners to be (to the nearest dollar):
Why work with us?
All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements.
We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients.
100% Money Back Guarantee:
In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund.
Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone.
You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.