Joe Jackson opened Jackson’s Repairs on March 1 of the current year. During March, the following transactions occurred and were recorded in the company’s books:
1. Jackson invested $36,000 cash in the business.
2. Jackson contributed $111,000 of equipment to the business.
3. The company paid $3,100 cash to rent office space for the month.
4. The company received $27,000 cash for repair services provided during March.
5. The company paid $7,300 for salaries for the month.
6. The company provided $4,100 of services to customers on account.
7. The company paid cash of $1,600 for monthly utilities.
8. The company received $4,200 cash in advance of providing repair services to a customer.
9. Jackson withdrew $6,100 for his personal use from the company.
Based on this information, net income for March would be: