Final Paper should demonstrate an understanding of the materials (texts,
assignments, and discussions) covered in this course.
Assume the role of Marketing Manager. Select a product (good or service) that
is sold in the United States and has sales opportunities in a foreign market.
Apply your critical thinking skills and the knowledge you have acquired
throughout this course and address the following in your Final Paper:
Describe the product you
selected in terms of the four utilities of customer value.
Identify the product’s target
market at home and in your stated foreign market.
Indicate the competition of
the product category in both home and foreign markets.
Explain how you would apply
the segmentation, targeting, and positioning (STP) approach to market the
product in the foreign market.
Discuss the major
environmental facts and trends in the foreign markets that might affect sales
of the product.
Explain how you would develop,
execute. and measure a campaign for this product considering the four p’s
(product, price, promotion, and place).
Discuss the U.S. and
international ethical marketing considerations.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
1. Must be eight- to ten- double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according
to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (not including the title
and reference pages).
2. Must include a title page with the following:
a. Title of paper
b. Student’s name
c. Course name and number
d. Instructor’s name
e. Date submitted
3. Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis
4. Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
5. Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
6. Must use at least five scholarly references in addition to the course
7. Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing
8. Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as
outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.