Net Sales $1,650.00 Cash $300.0 0 00 Accounts Receivable 140,000 Operating Expenses 840,000 Equipment 420,000 Common Stock 170,000 Accounts Payable 120,000 Interest Income 32,000 Accumulated Depreciation 40,000 Gross Pro?t 1,140,000 Inventories 20,000 Prepaid Rent 20,000 Unearned Revenue 50,000 Income Taxes Expense 99,000 Notes Payable 200,000 Retained Earnings, 94, Dividends 5,000 January 1, 2016 000 Interest Expense 2,000 Required: 1. Calculate the cost of goods sold for the year ended December 31, 2016. 2. Calculate ending retained earnings for the year ended December 31, 2016. 3. Calculate current assets on December 31, 2016. 4. Calculate total liabilities on December 31, 2016. 5. Calculate net income for the year ended December 31, 2016.
Accounting Homework #1 – Fall 2017
by | Mar 18, 2020 | Uncategorized
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.