ACCOUNTING 272-A corporation is an entity separate and distinct from its owners.
by | Mar 18, 2020 | Uncategorized
Andrea has prepared the following list of statements about corporations.
- A corporation is an entity separate and distinct from its owners.
- As a legal entity, a corporation has most of the rights and privileges of a person.
- Most of the largest U.S. corporations are privately held corporations.
- Corporations may buy, own, and sell property; borrow money; enter into legally binding contracts; and sue and be sued.
- The net income of a corporation is not taxed as a separate entity.
- Creditors have a legal claim on the personal assets of the owners of a corporation if the corporation does not pay its debts.
- The transfer of stock from one owner to another requires the approval of either the corporation or other stockholders.
- The board of directors of a corporation legally owns the corporation.
- The chief accounting officer of a corporation is the controller.
- Corporations are subject to fewer state and federal regulations than partnerships or proprietorships.
Identify each statement as true or false. If false, indicate how to correct the statement.
Identify characteristics of a corporation.
Why work with us?
All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements.
We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients.
100% Money Back Guarantee:
In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund.
Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone.
You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.